Wednesday, March 7, 2007

First post

I don't see this as being an authoritative blog on Arizona birds - there are plenty of others out there who are better at birding and blogging - but I may have something to say that interests others. I like birds, and I'm not exactly sure why, but perhaps that's for later. I'll try to pepper this with maps and pictures, if I get a decent camera, and probably links to other websites I find interesting and helpful.

I don't anticipate that I will limit posts to birds, but I think that will be the majority.


While I think of what to say, I think I'll upload a few pix, one of the back yard, one of the front.

The snow-covered mountain is Mount Lemmon.


The second photo is of Safford Peak, commonly known as Sombrero Peak. It's at the north end of the Tucson Mountains and a few hundred yards from our house.

No comments: